It wasn’t until late Wednesday night that I received a phone call from Juno Morales—founder of FloridasOwn1K—inviting the UNDERVIEWS team to cover the release party for Xxxtentacion’s 4th (2nd postmortem) studio album Bad Vibes Forever. Obviously, there was no way I could decline this invitation. Although I...
UNDERVIEWS TwitterMy Tweets
- Xxxtentacion’s Bad Vibes Forever Release Party: An Unforgettable Story
- Daniel Delacour’s ‘Dazed in Alico’ is Set to Drop on September 2nd—Aimed to Propel Him into the Spotlight of Major Labels
- Michael Seuss’s Unrestrained Ambition Sets the Course for a New Florida Star
- Texas Rapper Tay K Will Likely Spend the Majority of His Adult Life Behind Bars Following Guilty Verdict for Murder
- The First Edition of DOCTORHEWITT’s “The Variation” is Coming to Fort Myers — Here’s Why You’ll Want to be There